BFW chalet sharing and ticket buying/selling thread

An independent forum discussing the Bang Face range of events.

BFW chalet sharing and ticket buying/selling thread

Postby manyard » 19 Sep 2010, 03:22

--
we will miss bangface this year

hopefuly next year
Last edited by manyard on 06 Feb 2011, 06:49, edited 1 time in total.
manyard
Newbie - please be gentle
Newbie - please be gentle
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Sep 2010, 03:11
Sorted out: 0 time
Sorted in: 0 time

Re: BANG FACE Weekender 2011 : 13 - 15 May

Postby ferg » 19 Sep 2010, 11:59

haha @ "quite good looking"

modesty and vanity all rolled into one! excellent

good luck!



*edited cos you moved my post :P*
User avatar
ferg
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk
 
Posts: 991
Joined: 29 Apr 2008, 13:04
Location: LNDN
Sorted out: 4 times
Sorted in: 16 times
Motto: ALL DAY BREAKFAST WIN

Share a Chalet with us! BFW

Postby pollypocket » 03 Nov 2010, 23:22

my guy friend and I are traveling far and would kill to attend the Weekender. We are not having any luck finding anyone to share a chalet with. We just need two other people who need to share as well or anyone who needs to give up their tickets.

We are sociable and loads of fun... we like to party... we drink copiously, love making new friends. We guarantee you'll have fun with us. Email us if you want pics or would like to know more.

Cheers!
:o :o :o

Candace and Justin
candace.diane@yaho.com
EDIT by mod: (but obviously with an extra o in that address)
pollypocket
Newbie - please be gentle
Newbie - please be gentle
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 23:04
Sorted out: 0 time
Sorted in: 0 time

Re: BFW - 2011 Chalet Sharing Thread

Postby pollypocket » 08 Nov 2010, 21:26

obvious typo above

email: candace.diane@yahoo.com
pollypocket
Newbie - please be gentle
Newbie - please be gentle
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 23:04
Sorted out: 0 time
Sorted in: 0 time

Re: BFW - 2011 Chalet Sharing Thread

Postby ferg » 08 Nov 2010, 21:38

you should change it to "name here"(at) yahoo dot com or something similar to avoid the spam you will get having it on a public messageboard..
User avatar
ferg
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk
 
Posts: 991
Joined: 29 Apr 2008, 13:04
Location: LNDN
Sorted out: 4 times
Sorted in: 16 times
Motto: ALL DAY BREAKFAST WIN

HELP! Desperate to go to the weekender!

Postby pollypocket » 07 Dec 2010, 05:19

Looking for two people to share a chalet with us for BFW. We are visiting England for the first time and really want this to be a part of our experience. Best case scenario there is someone out there who needs two people to share with too! Otherwise any advice is welcome. We are fun and crazy and quite charming. If you room with us I guarantee you will make friends with some really genuine people!

Peace-
Candace
candace.diane@yaho.com
(obviously with an extra o)
pollypocket
Newbie - please be gentle
Newbie - please be gentle
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 03 Nov 2010, 23:04
Sorted out: 0 time
Sorted in: 0 time

Re: HELP! Desperate to go to the weekender!

Postby sim667 » 07 Dec 2010, 14:24

I noticed you've posted in the sharing thread, a thread started by a poster who needs to share a chalet, there's 2 of them, 2 of you, and you need 4 for a chalet.....

I suggest you email them ;o)

I'd offer if it was only me going, but im fully booked on a chalet of 7
sim667
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk
 
Posts: 1145
Joined: 15 Sep 2009, 12:51
Sorted out: 34 times
Sorted in: 45 times

Re: BFW - 2011 Chalet Sharing Thread

Postby baldmosher » 14 Dec 2010, 18:04

ferg wrote:you should change it to "name here"(at) yahoo dot com or something similar to avoid the spam you will get having it on a public messageboard..

I've edited the posts above... the spam spiders are quite clever and they'll be able to recognise (at) and AT and other similar tools in their strings. If you're going to post an email address make sure it's one you don't mind getting spammed at, or make it obvious to a human but difficult for a bot, e.g. myravetalkusername@hotmail.com

I get 350 spams a month on my Gmail account and that's from about 10 aliases. It catches them all - so I generally don't mind a bit of spam. I used to get far more than that on my Hotmail account and a lot slipped through the net. So I dumped Hotmail.
baldmosher™
YOU FUCKING CAN'T SIT DOWN NOW GET BACK IN THERE AND FUCKING AVE IT YOU SOFT COCKS
Darkstep mix Baldy Behaved Volume 4: Dark Phase | other random mixes: baldmosher.com
User avatar
baldmosher
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk
 
Posts: 4370
Joined: 20 Apr 2006, 13:07
Location: Manchester, UK
Sorted out: 43 times
Sorted in: 11 times
Motto: G to tha Lade.

Re: BFW - 2011 Chalet Sharing Thread

Postby acid » 14 Dec 2010, 23:52

baldmosher wrote:I've edited the posts above... the spam spiders are quite clever and they'll be able to recognise (at) and AT and other similar tools in their strings. If you're going to post an email address make sure it's one you don't mind getting spammed at, or make it obvious to a human but difficult for a bot, e.g. myravetalkusername@hotmail.com

I get 350 spams a month on my Gmail account and that's from about 10 aliases. It catches them all - so I generally don't mind a bit of spam. I used to get far more than that on my Hotmail account and a lot slipped through the net. So I dumped Hotmail.



Blimey!! thats not a very good ad for this thread. sounds like you'll be too boring to share a chalet with... :P
are you going alone??
synthetic, cybernetic, carbon copies, data floppies, re-creations of our own.
acid
Proper Hardcore Raver
Proper Hardcore Raver
 
Posts: 500
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 19:00
Sorted out: 0 time
Sorted in: 0 time

Re: BFW - 2011 Chalet Sharing Thread

Postby PaulX » 14 Dec 2010, 23:54

acid wrote:
baldmosher wrote:I've edited the posts above... the spam spiders are quite clever and they'll be able to recognise (at) and AT and other similar tools in their strings. If you're going to post an email address make sure it's one you don't mind getting spammed at, or make it obvious to a human but difficult for a bot, e.g. myravetalkusername@hotmail.com

I get 350 spams a month on my Gmail account and that's from about 10 aliases. It catches them all - so I generally don't mind a bit of spam. I used to get far more than that on my Hotmail account and a lot slipped through the net. So I dumped Hotmail.



Blimey!! thats not a very good ad for this thread. sounds like you'll be too boring to share a chalet with... :P
are you going alone??


Well, ideally we'd prefer them to use the board's private message system, but it's fine for people to post an email address if they prefer. What is a bit cheeky if they tell people not to use the pm system as they won't read it and to post to a particular email or FB address instead. Posts like that may 'accidentally' vanish. ;)
Top one. Nice one. Get sorted.
User avatar
PaulX
resident geek
resident geek
 
Posts: 12276
Joined: 22 Oct 2005, 03:14
Location: somewhat north of the river
Sorted out: 46 times
Sorted in: 63 times
Motto: Mostly harmless

Next

Return to BangFace

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron