Boots v wellies

Glade Festival is Britain's biggest and best non-corporate electronic dance music festival, with a proper havin' it vibe. Now based at a stately home in Norfolk.

Re: Boots v wellies

Postby Darchigan » 20 Jul 2012, 00:48

I bought a pair of Salomon Gortex boots from Nomad this week after buying a pair of jungle boots on-line that were half a size too small despite being advertised as size nines. The Nomad boots were real size nines but too narrow for my spreading middle aged feet so I went for one size up which is a common decision for people of my vintage.

I'll never buy footwear off the net again, you've got to inspect them, try them on, walk with them and so on and I really cant see myself getting down to the music in a pair of wellies and I'm not even going to bother trying.

They cost a bomb but its always worth spending what ever it costs for decent footwear. I think they're going to be brilliant, they're very light and strong, water proof up to six inches and they have cushioned soles which will probably save my knees and hips from a bit of wear and tear :)
I'm off, Goodbye :)
Darchigan
Incorrigible Post Whore
Incorrigible Post Whore

Sorted out: 75 times
Sorted in: 9 times

Postby siani » 21 Jul 2012, 09:44

fuck y'all, i love wellies. i'd buy a pair of those ones for kids that look like ducks and have faces on, and a matching yellow plastic mac and wear them every time it rained if i could find them just a couple of sizes bigger!
siani
Proper Hardcore Raver
Proper Hardcore Raver

Sorted out: 36 times
Sorted in: 17 times
Motto: i am far too short to ever grow up

Postby Darchigan » 21 Jul 2012, 15:56

siani wrote:fuck y'all, i love wellies. i'd buy a pair of those ones for kids that look like ducks and have faces on, and a matching yellow plastic mac and wear them every time it rained if i could find them just a couple of sizes bigger!

OMG !! this is becoming a heated debate
:fear: I'd just run if I saw that coming at me
I'm off, Goodbye :)
Darchigan
Incorrigible Post Whore
Incorrigible Post Whore

Sorted out: 75 times
Sorted in: 9 times

Postby siani » 21 Jul 2012, 17:37

i like to think i'm more like
siani
Proper Hardcore Raver
Proper Hardcore Raver

Sorted out: 36 times
Sorted in: 17 times
Motto: i am far too short to ever grow up

Postby ook » 17 Aug 2012, 01:48

boots only time i was happy to have wellies was at the muddy glade omg that was mental......
ook
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk

Sorted out: 2 times
Sorted in: 3 times

Previous

Return to Glade Festival 2013 (archive)