Boutique Camping

Glade Festival is Britain's biggest and best non-corporate electronic dance music festival, with a proper havin' it vibe. Now based at a stately home in Norfolk.

Re: Boutique Camping

Postby lunaNmikey » 07 Apr 2008, 18:16

lol that would be damn expensive!!!
Jellybeans and Poppets Forever!!
lunaNmikey
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk

Sorted out: 0 time
Sorted in: 0 time

Postby SproutsOfEvil » 07 Apr 2008, 18:25

Luna_Poppet wrote:lol that would be damn expensive!!!

Yeh I must admit............Im currently suffering from the dreamers disease.

Do you know Luna if there are gonna be alternative accommodation apart from those "we saw you coming" teepee's :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Tough! You ain't gettin no interesting or witty signatures ere I can tell ya!.........weekender and one star now...........PROMOTION!
SproutsOfEvil
Here long enough to buy a round

Postby lunaNmikey » 07 Apr 2008, 18:37

lol. i took a tea pee right over someones tent, hehe. I didnt really im a lady!!! i dont think so, but im thinking maybe bribing people with camper van to let me cook stuff in them lol. (in the vans not the people although would be interestin!)
Jellybeans and Poppets Forever!!
lunaNmikey
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk

Postby SproutsOfEvil » 11 Apr 2008, 20:21

Luna_Poppet wrote:lol. i took a tea pee right over someones tent, hehe. I didnt really im a lady!!! i dont think so, but im thinking maybe bribing people with camper van to let me cook stuff in them lol. (in the vans not the people although would be interestin!)

Luna poppet, seeing as youre name is poppet..................do you know where the fruit flavoured poppets are because all you can buy for the last number of years are the horrible toffee ones and mint! :x
Tough! You ain't gettin no interesting or witty signatures ere I can tell ya!.........weekender and one star now...........PROMOTION!
SproutsOfEvil

Postby day-glow-joe » 15 Apr 2008, 17:59

did anyone see the ridiculously posh yurt field at Glasto? Big fully insulated yurths with 4 poster beds and feather down quilts, room service, baths, a proper restaurant, everything...

crazy...

a bit against the point of going to festival, but after last year's gruelling glastyo experience (great fun, but hard work) a mini cottage with a a proper bed would've been a god-send

apart from the huge price tag
day-glow-joe
Party Animal
Party Animal

Previous

Return to Glade Festival 2013 (archive)