Carmageddon line-up

Glade Festival is Britain's biggest and best non-corporate electronic dance music festival, with a proper havin' it vibe. Now based at a stately home in Norfolk.

Carmageddon line-up

Postby PaulX » 26 Mar 2009, 17:37

Worth a thread of its own really. :)

Please note that you can't post the image elsewhere, it won't work as we have anti-hotlinking on the server. Please post the link http://www.ravetalk.co.uk/carmageddon.shtml instead. :)

Top one. Nice one. Get sorted.
PaulX
resident geek
resident geek

Sorted out: 46 times
Sorted in: 63 times
Motto: Mostly harmless

Re: Carmageddon line-up

Postby BassBin Terrorizer » 26 Mar 2009, 17:44

I feel like i've been shown pretty much the same info about 10 times but each time its been amended just enough to look like something new..

Right so in summery they have announced the boomtown line up over the 3 days and the breakdown line up (nu-skool breaks 1 day and dnb the next (ON THAT NOTE WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE MC's...)

What i want to know is who is actually playing in the overkill tent.....

Grrrr...

cant handle the painfully slow drip feed
BassBin Terrorizer
Too tight to get five stars ;-)

Sorted out: 45 times
Sorted in: 28 times
Motto: Just 1 segment of the dance music orange

Postby boki » 26 Mar 2009, 17:48

That's the nature of the beast when it comes to festival lineups - Glade aren't going to release any names until they're 100% confirmed, and sometimes that can take a while.
I've got feelings of anxiety, me.
boki

Sorted out: 4 times
Sorted in: 5 times
Motto: Talk to the finger.

Postby BassBin Terrorizer » 26 Mar 2009, 18:06

how about the don't day fuck all till they know it all..

or at least most of it, rather than release then amend / release then amend / repeat...

Also i love DnB but i thought the glade had always had a bit of token DnB but kept the standard rude boys out by leaving the mc's to their crackpipes in the ghetto... Surely having a tent with a day dedicated to dnb is gonna result in some hippies getting kurb stomped by the rudeboy badboys...

Callide has some good tracks but all the dnb is jump up... should i bring some long socks to tuck my trackkies into????
BassBin Terrorizer

Postby PaulX » 26 Mar 2009, 18:11

liggins wrote:Also i love DnB but i thought the glade had always had a bit of token DnB but kept the standard rude boys out by leaving the mc's to their crackpipes in the ghetto... Surely having a tent with a day dedicated to dnb is gonna result in some hippies getting kurb stomped by the rudeboy badboys...

Callide has some good tracks but all the dnb is jump up... should i bring some long socks to tuck my trackkies into????

Nah, the hippies have a whole village to themselves. The rude boys won't want to take on a whole village, they might be overwhelmed by all the love and peace vibes. They'll stay away out of fear of getting to like psy-trance... :fear: ;)
Top one. Nice one. Get sorted.
PaulX
resident geek
resident geek

Sorted out: 46 times
Sorted in: 63 times
Motto: Mostly harmless

Postby BassBin Terrorizer » 26 Mar 2009, 18:17

I might wear some trakkies tucked into man utd socks.. with a baseball cap and a tie died t-shirt and an ohm pendant....

That'll confuse both the ruders and the hippies.
BassBin Terrorizer

Postby thesandbag » 26 Mar 2009, 18:28

They seemed to have picked a load of standard dnb, would be nice to have some nice tech/dark step to counteract that but so far we only have limewax (which I'm not putting down as i fooking love his stuff)
thesandbag
Proper Hardcore Raver
Proper Hardcore Raver

Sorted out: 1 time
Sorted in: 2 times

Postby yohankiwi » 26 Mar 2009, 18:32

liggins wrote:Also i love DnB but i thought the glade had always had a bit of token DnB but kept the standard rude boys out by leaving the mc's to their crackpipes in the ghetto... Surely having a tent with a day dedicated to dnb is gonna result in some hippies getting kurb stomped by the rudeboy badboys...

:D :D Seems pretty weird that glade have gone down this route, considering their previous stance on it. Especially weird considering its jump up, which is the type of dnb that is most at odds to glade. Tbh, doesn't really bother me that much though (apart from the fact that a day of dnb means a day less of breaks), as long as it doesn't attract a hoarde of chavs, which is pretty unlikely... If it does though then it will bye-bye glade for me, as that is one of the reasons I love this festie so much.
yohankiwi
Incorrigible Post Whore
Incorrigible Post Whore

Sorted in: 1 time

Postby yohankiwi » 26 Mar 2009, 18:33

liggins wrote:I might wear some trakkies tucked into man utd socks.. with a baseball cap and a tie died t-shirt and an ohm pendant....

That'll confuse both the ruders and the hippies.

what a brilliant idea for a glade costume!!
yohankiwi
Incorrigible Post Whore
Incorrigible Post Whore

Sorted in: 1 time

Postby BassBin Terrorizer » 26 Mar 2009, 18:38

10£ says next year glade will be sponsered by radio one...
BassBin Terrorizer

Next

Return to Glade Festival 2013 (archive)