Crew Camping

Glade Festival is Britain's biggest and best non-corporate electronic dance music festival, with a proper havin' it vibe. Now based at a stately home in Norfolk.

Re: Crew Camping

Postby lurk » 10 Jul 2008, 13:47

JumpinJackFlash wrote:Is it mixed in with the artist camping as well? I sincerely hope not, I can see me going upto various laptop fiddlers and deck gods and going "maaaaaan I totally love the new album" like I always do in such situations.

it's all the same place, but you'd be hard pushed to find any of the bigger names actually using it. most just come in for the day they're playing, if that. if they are staying they're usually given their own caravan :)
lurk
Party Animal
Party Animal

Sorted out: 0 time
Sorted in: 5 times

Postby Orbit » 10 Jul 2008, 13:56

Sounds good, my first year working at glade instead of partying, and maybe even the first year i get one nights sleep? We wil see!!
Orbit
Here long enough to buy a round

Sorted in: 0 time

Postby Barney Rubble 2008 » 10 Jul 2008, 16:44

Theere was still the fait rumble of the tents pounding away but last year I believe that the stages were open later than this year

also I had ear plugs and sleeping tablets to get me to slumberland
Barney Rubble 2008

Postby JumpinJackFlash » 13 Jul 2008, 16:22

lurk wrote:
JumpinJackFlash wrote:Is it mixed in with the artist camping as well? I sincerely hope not, I can see me going upto various laptop fiddlers and deck gods and going "maaaaaan I totally love the new album" like I always do in such situations.

it's all the same place, but you'd be hard pushed to find any of the bigger names actually using it. most just come in for the day they're playing, if that. if they are staying they're usually given their own caravan :)

Thank god for that
JumpinJackFlash
Part of the furniture already
Part of the furniture already

Previous

Return to Glade Festival 2013 (archive)