Intro

Glade Festival is Britain's biggest and best non-corporate electronic dance music festival, with a proper havin' it vibe. Now based at a stately home in Norfolk.

Intro

Postby Mark_Alex » 09 Apr 2013, 09:37

Hi friends...
I'm newbie here, so say welcome to me, i browsing this forum for last two day's now finally i decided to join it... I hope, I'll enjoy here .. And i'm very happy to become a part of this forum... Keep it up friends ...!!
Mark_Alex

Re: Intro

Postby djdoublezero » 17 Apr 2013, 10:23

Mark_Alex wrote:Hi friends...
I'm newbie here, so say welcome to me, i browsing this forum for last two day's now finally i decided to join it... I hope, I'll enjoy here .. And i'm very happy to become a part of this forum... Keep it up friends ...!!

HeLlo! :wackyhat:
djdoublezero
Technical Consultant
Technical Consultant

Sorted out: 59 times
Sorted in: 22 times
Motto: Raw To Tha Core

Intro

Postby sim667 » 01 Jul 2013, 17:38

Hello, it's a bit quiet these days though :(
sim667
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk

Sorted out: 34 times
Sorted in: 45 times

Re: Intro

Postby PaulX » 01 Jul 2013, 17:55

Mark_Alex wrote:Hi friends...

Oh, hello Mark. Would you care to say why you're posting from a Pakistan ISP, like most of the spambots we get on here...?

On a holiday, are we? ;)

Note to regulars: I know this must look very inhospitable but it's basically a spammer account that's slipped through the net. :D You can confirm this for yourself, as it registered using the email address harrymax7@hotmail.com and IP address 182.186.139.204, both of which are connected to a known spammer here: http://www.stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/182.186.146.246

sim667 wrote:Hello, it's a bit quiet these days though :(

Even sadder when the only people to come and say hello are spammers, innit? :D :fear:

Fear not, it just means that the reorganisation that keeps being talked about will have to be done at some point.
Top one. Nice one. Get sorted.
PaulX
resident geek
resident geek

Sorted out: 46 times
Sorted in: 63 times
Motto: Mostly harmless

Return to Glade Festival 2013 (archive)