Facebook and Twitter admins wanted!

"Where we're going, we don't need... roads."

Facebook and Twitter admins wanted!

Postby PaulX » 12 Aug 2014, 18:20

Those of you who follow our Facebook page might have noticed that I'm posting more regularly on there now (currently once a day rather than once every couple of years ;)).

It's gradually building up more of an audience and getting the site's name known. I'd be happy to hear from anyone who'd like to be a page admin to share a few memes, video clips, the occasional Ravetalk forum thread etc. So if you think you could do a good job with this, please let me know! :)

I'd like even more to hear from people who could work on our Twitter account. I'm not much of a Twitter person, so I could really do with someone who's a real Twitter expert, especially someone who knows the best accounts to follow, best hashtags to use etc.

The main reason for suddenly getting active on social media isn't so much for promoting Ravetalk, it's more of a practise run for promoting the new site once it's nearer to getting under way. But if we can get good interaction on the Ravetalk social media pages too, so much the better.

Also - if you have some good ideas for memes that could be shared, post them in here. :)
Top one. Nice one. Get sorted.
PaulX
resident geek
resident geek

Sorted out: 46 times
Sorted in: 63 times
Motto: Mostly harmless

Return to The Journey