WIN A PAIR OF GLADE TICKETS!

Glade Festival is Britain's biggest and best non-corporate electronic dance music festival, with a proper havin' it vibe. Now based at a stately home in Norfolk.

Re: WIN A PAIR OF GLADE TICKETS!

Postby Seem » 22 May 2012, 19:53

Simply 'cause i've never got to experience it before...and i've nice hair.
Seem
Newbie - please be gentle

Sorted out: 0 time
Sorted in: 0 time

Postby 16-BIT » 22 May 2012, 21:15

i wanna win as ill give the ticket to seem
16-BIT
Proper Hardcore Raver
Proper Hardcore Raver

Sorted in: 1 time

Postby vvt » 22 May 2012, 21:51

As i'm also known getting wasted in a field (https://www.facebook.com/gettingwastedinafield), i feel its my duty to get wasted in a field with my fellow wasters. :)
vvt

Postby BassBin Terrorizer » 22 May 2012, 23:05

I want to win, because i've been each and every year. I still have the wristbands to prove it, (including the first years wristband which was a pretty ropey paper one) and at the first ever glade i was the first paying customer to enter the site. this was driven by a combination of pure excitment and pretty unaccurate judgment of the time involved with driving to wasing!

***EDIT***

Just incase this anecdote wasn't quite "wacky" enough for the judges.. I've just been bought a dinosaur onesie which i will wear if i win the tickets!

Last edited by BassBin Terrorizer on 27 May 2012, 20:04, edited 1 time in total.
BassBin Terrorizer
Too tight to get five stars ;-)
Too tight to get five stars ;-)

Sorted out: 45 times
Sorted in: 28 times
Motto: Just 1 segment of the dance music orange

Postby djdoublezero » 23 May 2012, 10:22

can i judge? I like judging people.

Fraz
djdoublezero
Technical Consultant
Technical Consultant

Sorted out: 59 times
Sorted in: 22 times
Motto: Raw To Tha Core

Postby Monkeywhat'face » 23 May 2012, 11:21

Hello there lovely people of the judging panel! Glade needs a monster, a fun monster with luminous fur. I am that monster please give me the tickets! 30 + friends of mine have already bought tickets but my efforts have been hampered by a depressing lack of available funds! I love my dance in all forms and believe glade would enjoy my presence as I certainly would love to be there, thanks for your time, be lucky and Enjoy!

Monkeywhat'face!
Monkeywhat'face

Postby PaulX » 23 May 2012, 11:26

OK - sim, Calla, ferg and Fraz, you're all on the panel OK? I'll set up a private subforum for your deliberations later.

The Glade PR person was saying she needs names asap, so the sooner people post their entries, the better. I don't have a definite closing date yet but she definitely doesn't want me to dawdle, so everyone who hasn't yet posted, be quick. And anyone who's already posted, feel free to edit if you want to.

Edit: we'll be picking a winner on Friday 1 June.
Top one. Nice one. Get sorted.
PaulX
resident geek
resident geek

Sorted out: 46 times
Sorted in: 63 times
Motto: Mostly harmless

Postby siani » 23 May 2012, 14:11

the cost of two glade tickets is £270, which is £45 more than my car cost. if i won tickets i could go hog wild and make it so all the doors and windows opened!
siani
Proper Hardcore Raver
Proper Hardcore Raver

Sorted out: 36 times
Sorted in: 17 times
Motto: i am far too short to ever grow up

Postby abletonwidow » 23 May 2012, 14:49

General Public,
Years ago, you served my father in the Clone Wars; now he begs you to help him in his struggle against the Empire. I regret that I am unable to present my father's request to you in person; but my ship has fallen under attack and I'm afraid my mission to Glade has failed. I've placed information vital to the survival of the rebellion into the sound systems of this Rave unit. My father will know how to retrieve it. You must see this droid safely delivered to him at Glade. This is our most desperate hour.

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope.
abletonwidow

Postby miss_appropriate » 23 May 2012, 15:15

One hour of memories from last year's Glade:
after watching the fireworks explode through the glade triangle sculpture and burning it to the ground I traipsed across the main field and was given a 'glade fun pass' from a woman spinning a LED hula hoop, dressed up like a cheetah. After this my best friend and I stumbled onto the Dance Off stage to have our joke request for 'play me some garage' fulfilled and I began a dance off with a man who looked like he wanted to have sex with me rather enter into a dance competition with me- he was all grinds and eblows. After this we sauntered into the Overkill tent to dance to Drumcorps and flailed around in the ball pools afterwards.
That was last year, the best festival experience I have ever had, everyone needs more experiences like that- please give me a ticket and I will promise to enjoy myself as much this year :)
miss_appropriate

PreviousNext

Return to Glade Festival 2013 (archive)