WIN A PAIR OF GLADE TICKETS!

Glade Festival is Britain's biggest and best non-corporate electronic dance music festival, with a proper havin' it vibe. Now based at a stately home in Norfolk.

Re: WIN A PAIR OF GLADE TICKETS!

Postby Jodil » 01 Jun 2012, 10:24

AAAHHHH!!

I tried post ing something up and I can't see my post :(
Wondering if its jut cause I'm too late - But I'll try anyway!!!!

I would like two tickets for my fried Molly and Reuben

Molly - I moved to London a year ago now and never get to see her cause she's down South :(
She was about to start a new job but broke her leg - Raving (which is a reason in itself to give her a ticket) - So she couldnt earn any money to get a ticket
I'd love to get her a ticket cause I don't want little limpy Molly to be left all by herself for 4 days! And I miss her so much!

Reuben - Also miss him a bucket load - and for once he needs to have a party put on for him. He put parties on for us down in Kernow all the time. He put his heart and soul into making sure the people he loves have an amazing tme. Want to sort of repay him for all the banging parties he's sorted us out with!

They were both pretty devistated they couldnt afford tickets

Other than the reasons given - i think that they deserve tickets because they are both amazing, kind hearted people. Having them there will make the whole experience so much more fantastic for both me and others who don't know them - I don't remember a time where I've been at a party and they havent made strangers cry with laughter.

I also wanted to help pay for their tickets but I lost my very expensive train tickets :( and Have to fork out a lot more money for some more!!!! So I cant help them out.

It would make me so so happy to make them so so happy.
To have them around for 4 days after having not seen them for months would be the cherry on the top of a very very messy messy cake

I seem to hav 2 sad faces on here - Need some happy ones - :D :) :P :D ;) :D

Pretty please can I have those tickets!!!!!!!

Have a great Glade everyone

Love!
x
Jodil
Newbie - please be gentle
Newbie - please be gentle

Sorted out: 0 time
Sorted in: 0 time

Postby baldmosher » 01 Jun 2012, 14:52

I don't want or need the tickets, so if I win, it'll save the judges the bother of deciding who to give them to

I AM THE TIE BREAKER
baldmosher™
YOU FUCKING CAN'T SIT DOWN NOW GET BACK IN THERE AND FUCKING AVE IT YOU SOFT COCKS
Darkstep mix Baldy Behaved Volume 4: Dark Phase | other random mixes: baldmosher.com
baldmosher
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk

Sorted out: 43 times
Sorted in: 11 times
Motto: G to tha Lade.

Postby PaulX » 01 Jun 2012, 18:57

And the winner is... miss_appropriate. :)
Top one. Nice one. Get sorted.
PaulX
resident geek
resident geek

Sorted out: 46 times
Sorted in: 63 times
Motto: Mostly harmless

Postby baldmosher » 01 Jun 2012, 23:46

Well done! We'll be keeping an eye out for someone trying to make love to a giraffe and say hi?
baldmosher™
YOU FUCKING CAN'T SIT DOWN NOW GET BACK IN THERE AND FUCKING AVE IT YOU SOFT COCKS
Darkstep mix Baldy Behaved Volume 4: Dark Phase | other random mixes: baldmosher.com
baldmosher
Friend of Ravetalk
Friend of Ravetalk

Sorted out: 43 times
Sorted in: 11 times
Motto: G to tha Lade.

Previous

Return to Glade Festival 2013 (archive)